We hope you love ZIG+STAR shoes and get as much wear out of them as you possibly can. We think a few scuffs add to the story of their adventures, but a little bit of care will help them last longer.
- Leather is a natural, breathable material - if it becomes wet, pat with a dry cloth, and leave to dry naturally, out of direct sunlight (keep away from radiators!)
- Mud is best removed by leaving to dry out and remove with light brushing. Any remaining marks can be removed with a clean, damp cloth.
- Keep fastenings fresh by brushing away any fluff with a clean toothbrush.
- Light scuffs can be sorted by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over affected area.
- Do not bleach, soak, machine wash or tumble dry.
Please click here for more information on how to look after your ZIG+STAR shoes.